This is Kurumin, the director of Happy Dungeons.
The zombies are finally here!
We all know that humans mostly face 5 kinds of enemies: zombies, armed troops, aliens, dragons and demons.
That’s why we went for zombies.
Also, it’s so fun to send them flying away!
Today the dungeons “Fearsome Invention” and “Return of the Papa” have been released.
Let’s enjoy the first fight against zombies!
There are 3 points you should consider when arguing with zombies:
- They pretend to be dead. Make sure they die for real!
- Try to defeat the vomiting guy first
- Bomb Zombies are the biggest pain in the ass. If you hit them, they explode so roll with LS+LT to evade!
Changing the subject, do you like Warriors? What a foolish question, of course you do!
You probably enjoy melee attacks even more than bacon or steaks. Me too.
Actually, I often participate in the game with you guys.
Of course, I also watch the videos you upload!
That’s why I have some useful advice.
- You make more damage to the enemies if you hit them from behind
- They key to improvement lies in how much you can increase your Rage counter without being hit. You can always go from a normal X button attack to a LT roll. If an enemy glows in red, it means it’s going to attack. Let’s evade with LT ASAP.
- The drum cans can be sent away with the A skill “Bash” or with an uppercut by tapping RT twice, so use them wisely. Remember, Clerics can uppercut too!
I’ll leave it for today and go back to work in the game.
The team is very happy for all your messages of support!
We still have many updates to do,
so let’s keep playing Happy Dungeons for a long time!