- Xbox One
October 19th, 2017 Version Update
New version update scheduled for 7:00 am October 19th (UTC).
*The PS4® version update for US consoles will arrive 11:00 am on October 19th (UTC) .
UI / Game System
- When viewing lobby session information, you can now view what enemies will appear in the currently selected quest as well as recommended items.
- Each player’s NAT type is now displayed in the lobby party list.
- Xbox One : changed Story Quest, Infinite Dungeon and Event Quest menus and matchmaking method to match the PS4® version.
- PS4® : If exactly 2 players are in the lobby, the host must press Game Start to begin the session.
- When there are exactly 4 players in the lobby, only 3 players are required to act to automatically begin the session.
- Xbox One : conditions for the session to begin for the lobby have been changed to match the PS4® version
- Penalties for dropping from a game now occur less often. A penalty will occur when the third interruption is done in a short time.
- Fixed issue where players would enter a party even when signing in and receiving an error message.
- Fixed an issue where Challenge orders could not be changed.