- Xbox One
April 27th, 2018 Version Update Details
Update available from 8:00 am April 27th, 2018
- Added current Premium Membership Grade and description on its effects to Inventory List.
- Added new quest to Story Quest.
- We changed the ordering of Material Minions in Minion Awakening.
- Made adjustments to Minions.
- Raised parameters among all rarities.
- Increased size of in-game character models. The range of certain abilities has been widened.
- New customize parts added to item shop.
- You can now activate skill Stone Throw while moving.
- Can now equip a shield. *Still cannot guard.
- Added attack to enchant skills.
- When cast, an attack will occur around the player who is the target of the skill.
- The higher the level, the higher the damage, range and chance of status infliction.
Made the following adjustments to the skill Ice Ball:
- Hitbox changed
- AP cost decreased
- Damage magnification increased
Made the following adjustments to the skill Evade:
- Decreased cooldown.
- Guard Break effect added to the last attack in basic attack combo.
- Increased speed of normal attacks in Normal Mode.
- Guard attack added. The following points are different from warrior guard attacks.
- Damage increased against undead and demons.
- Magic Guard stat will help determine damage.
Made the following adjustments to the skill Phoenix Revival:
- Added effect to signal range of effect that appears while casting.
- No longer interrupted by weak attacks while casting.
- HP recovery effect added.
- Rage build effect added. Rage amount determined by the number of nearby teammates.
- Added Guard Break effect.
Made the following adjustment to the skill Dance of Death.
- Added an outside hitbox that does less damage, but can inflict Fear.
*Undead enemies, large bosses and other enemies who are unnaffected by Fear are not affected.
Made the following adjustments to the skill Sanctuary.
- Duration greatly Increased.
- Cooldown drastically increased.
Made the following adjustments to the skill Aura:
- Duration increased.
Made the following adjustments to the skill Saintly Vacuum:
- AP cost greatly decreased.
- Fixed bug that caused the wrong sound effect to play at certain goal doorways.
- Fixed issue where low HP background music played at the wrong time.
- When the buff Flow Like Water reduces the number of Happy Stars earned to less than 1, you will now obtain 1 Happy Star.
- Fixed bug where elemental icons were sometimes not displayed correctly when Minions attacked
- Fixed issue where the effect of the Minion passive abilities God of ~ were not reflected in some skills.
- Fixed bug where the clear condition could not be satisfied if you defeated an enemy immediately after the quest began in Story Quest Chapter 2: The Gowgow Tribe.
- Fixed bug where some material items were not registered correctly in the Encyclopedia.
- Recent Entries