- Xbox One
Applying user feedback for data adjustment and bug fixes.
On UTC October 5th, 2016, at 9:00 an update was released.
If the game doesn’t have the newest data it won’t run properly.
If you were playing at the time of release, please go back to the title screen to update the game.
- Quick Match has been added.
- By selecting Quick Match you will be automatically matched with a player on the same level, and given a quest at your recommended level.
- Option to turn controller vibrations ON/OFF has been added.
Game Mode/Menu Related
- Your Equipment Items will no longer disappear after you “Remove Buffs” during “Item Remodeling.”
- To implement this change we increased the number of Happy Stars required to “Remove Buffs” and removed the “Erase Buffs” function.
- We added a function that allows you to receive the maximum number of items from your Inbox.
- For example, until now if you had 7 items that had a limit of 10 and you had 5 stored in your Inbox, you couldn’t receive them. But now you can receive the difference (so in this case 3) and keep the remaining (in this case 2) in your Inbox.
- During online multiplayer, the “preparation complete” status of the client player will be released if the host player is “preparation complete” or stalling to exit the Lobby.
- Once all the players within the Lobby have completed preparations, you will not be able to exit the Lobby until the game starts.
Player Character Related
- Warrior’s normal attacks have become faster.
- The time it takes for Clerics’ normal attacks to activate has become shorter.
- The impact of the “Rocketman” skill Lv.2 and Lv.3 has increased, and the AP consumption has decreased.
- The impact of the “Shield Break” skill has increased, come out shorter. And the AP consumption has decreased.
- The impact of the “Falcon Counter” skill has increased a little.
- The impact of “MLB” has increased a little.
- The “Lighting Arrows” skill now rotates 360 degrees and its impact has decreased.
- You can no longer control characters during demo scenes.
- New Equipment Items have been added. (11 “Legendary,” 48 “Epic,” 48 “Rare”)
- These can be obtained using Happy Cards.
- 64 types of 20 different Buffs have been newly added.
- 2 new skills per class have been added.
- You can acquire skills by equipping yourself with an item with added “Acquire Skills” Buff and clearing quests.
- For balance, we have changed the Buffs on specific items.
- The “Reduce Status Effect” Buff will now be added to shields.
- We have changed the name of the “Increase Food Recovery” Buff to “Food Fighter”.
- The “Dash Attack Power-Up” Buff’s effect has been upward revised.
- The “Reduce Status Effect” Buff’s effect has been upward revised.
- The “Fear Effect” Buff’s effect has been upward revised.
- The “Conserve AP” Buff’s effect has been upward revised.
- The “Mobility Speed Up” Buff’s effect has been upward revised.
- The “Shock Crusher” Buff’s effect has been downward revised.
- The new tool “Ointment” has been added.
- Use this to gain the same effect as a Mage’s “Enchant” type skill.
- The new tool “The Savior” has been added for use against human type characters.
- The saved data’s item reference system has been changed.
- If you have been playing Happy Dungeons before this update, the first time you start the game after the update your item data integrity will be checked automatically.
- 6 new minions have been added.
- Your passive abilities will no longer disappear even if you lose all your minions.
- The increase rate of enemy’s HP has been decreased in which case many players join.
User Interface/Game System Related
- The number of “Spear” type tools you can take into the dungeon has been standardized to 10.
- Explosions will no longer penetrate walls.
- The Team Skill participation method has changed, and you can now activate this in a surrounding area agreed upon by the skill users.
- The item number displays in the Results screen, Buff Selection screen, Happy Cards, Item Shop, and Inbox have been modified.
- If a player exits during split-screen play, that player’s camera will roll a demo scene.
- The contents of the treasure box in the 3rd room of Story Dungeon Chapter 4 “Cool Cave” have been changed.
- The minion’s Leader Ability and Passive Ability on HUD will no longer be nullified even after all minions have been destroyed.
- The color of the fairy next to the sign for the “Insane” difficulty level has changed to red.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in network connection difficulties.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the game crashing when the 2nd player of a local party suspended the console while signing in.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the timer being reset in the Results Screen.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the game log not being displayed after another player quit the game.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in another player’s name showing up on the game log.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the minion’s Luck not working the way it was supposed to.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the model display not switching over even when pressing RS on the Happy Cards Item Lineup Screen.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in minions only available for EXP showing up as material when the base minion’s level is maximized after levelling up.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the ability to move to the Item Shop when accessing “Organize Minions” from the Lobby screen.
- We have partially fixed the bug that allowed the Magic Shot and Spear type tools to penetrate the background.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the client player’s Lobby Settings being displayed as Private Lobby when the Lobby is full and the client player moves to the Lobby before the host player.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the destruction animation playing in undesired places when using one hit to destroy boxes and mushrooms that take several hits to destroy.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in self-destructing Goblins not imploding immediately even when hit by fire and lightning type damage.
- We have fixed the malfunctioning of the minion’s “Early Grave” ability when killed in the poison swamp.
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in unnatural lines forming on the screen when locally multiplaying Story Dungeons Chapter 4 “Bad Kids Keep Out.”
- We have fixed the issue that resulted in the character’s head no longer showing up after the demo scene that follows the character turning into a snowball.